Saturday 26 October 2013

Week 230 - Treemendous


Happy Saturday Peeps, time for a new challenge here at Allsorts and this week it's my (Brenda) turn to host the theme.  It's no secret that I have a bit of a fetish for trees so I am hoping you will all indulge me and join in with the theme I have come up.........

********Treemendous********

I know some of you might find it a bit of a scary one initially, but honestly it can be as simple as a Christmas tree which I am sure lots on you will be working with at the moment making your Christmas cards, but of course I will love to see whatever you make so long as there is a tree in there somewhere.

Our lovely sponsors this week are.........


Hello! My name is Mei and I have been card-making for about 3 years now but my tremendous love for it has inspired me to open up my very own online store! Yours and Mine Paper Crafts is a place where you can purchase supplies to create your own projects, or view my gallery for inspiration! We carry brands like The Greeting Farm, Penny Black, Spellbinders and more! All the brands and products we carry are items I have personally used for my own projects and I feel are awesome products that you would like as well. Its my pleasure to sponsor this week’s challenge at (insert blog name) and as a bonus, use discount code TAKE20 for 20% off my store until the closing date of this challenge.


DigiDarla is the brain child of Kim Eskola and her daughter Emilea and both enjoy creating and when the idea of creating digital stamps came up, it sounded like the most wonderful way to earn ever! The stamps you will find in the store and on this site come from our art as well as a few family friends that help to digitize so we can keep up.

Now for some Treemendous inspiration from the Design Team who I am sure you will agree have done a brilliant job.....................


Using Three Fall leaves from DigiDarla




Sarah
Using Christmas Cat from DigiDarla

Good luck to you all and we look forward to seeing all your lovely entries.

2 comments:

Ghea said...

Oooh what a lovely card realy gorgeous.....Hugs ghea ♥

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful inspirations DT and thank you for a wonderful challenge.